Saturday, August 31, 2013

Outfit of the day 8/31/13

Hey guys! Today's new item is the wind necklace. It's cute but it kind of looks like a sheshell on a necklace. So I don't think I'm going to be getting one but it's perfect for anyone that likes that kind of beachy wind earth look!


Next is that if you didn't know I'm still sick yay! Lol I hope I feel better tomorrow because on Monday I'm going shopping. Speaking of shopping we are still doing our fashionista blog we just don't post everyday. I will try to upload an outfit of the week video there this weekend if I feel better. But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying it on there because I don't plan on quitting posting on there anytime soon. And I don't Ashley does either!

Lastly for the outfit of the day it's not mine! I decided to go around Jamma and look for a cute outfit to post on here since I didn't have an outfit idea today. Do you guys like me doing this? I might start doing it at least once a week from random people or my buddies if you like it. She's wearing a pink beret, a pink tie-dye shirt, pink tail armor, and pink high heels. Can you guess why I like it??

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment