Thursday, August 29, 2013

Somebody's got the fever.

Hey guys! Somebody on AJ has got the fever. No not a cold and no not bieber fever (blah) I mean Landon fever. Now most of you probably don't know who Landon. Well it's Coolchicos (maybe soon to be boyfriend as of tomorrow) so ya shes crazy on AJ talking about him but you can't stop the fever. If you wanna see him go look on her blog which also explains more about him.

Next is the new wind armor! So far there is only the helmet but the thing I want the most is the wings when they come out! I love my phoniex wings and would love to get a pair of the wind ones. They are so cute! I personally don't like the helmet and I haven't seen it on anybody yet so I don't really know how it looks. We will just have to find out!


Next it's puptart's half birthday party today! Pup I still need to get you a present sorry though I have been busy this week and I will try to make it. Wish Puptart a great half birthday. Which reminds me I'm going to be 14 in less than 6 months whoo hoo!!

Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blue fedora, a purple spike, a blue tie-dye shirt, a gray legend, and a purple dinosaur tail! I love this outfit and the mix of darker colors. Perfect for people that don't like a ton of colors to stand out but still want to be fabulous.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment