Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Outfit of the day 8/7/13!

Hey guys!! So today's outfit of the day is actually on my fox!! I'm wearing a pink legend glove, a pink sunhat, a pink dinosaur tail, pink mechanic wings, and a pink heart locket. Lol notice the trend??? I decided that I wanted to use my fox for this outfit and that I wanted to go all pink!! I mean pink is the best color ever lol at least in my opinion.(Sorry you can't see me super well a ton of people were talking.)

Next Sparklewolf123 tomorrow is having a forgive me party at her den. I don't know if I'm going but I might. I think I might stop by for a few minutes then leave. By the way that reminds me my party is in 3 days!! Yay I hope you all can make it!!

Next the new item today is a small spider plushie. I wonder if they are going to come out with a kangaroo plushie since kangaroos are all over jamma now! That would be cool! Also it would be really cool if they sold one where it had the baby in the pouch for some extra tickets! I would buy that if it was super cute!! We will just have to wait and see.

Lastly, yesterday Goldenhunter7 and Dragonwolf70's fish died that was named shadow. Gggal held a funeral for them but I hope they are doing better today. Dragon felt bad because she thought she caused it to die somehow when it was totally not her fault. I mean Golden said it was the longest fish they ever had so maybe it just died because it was it's time to go because God said it was. Anyways I hope they feel better today and keep them in your thoughts.

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Please be sure to check out my giveaway on my giveaway page! If you don't know how to enter you must leave a comment with your username, and answer the question! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment