Friday, August 23, 2013

Another week, another weekend!

Hey guys! I'm posting early today because I have time before I have to leave for school!! Well it's Friday and I'm happy because even though I love school I really need to sleep in instead of getting up at 5:30-6:00 every morning to get ready for school. I have 3 tests today and hopefully I do well wish me luck!

Next is did you see the prizes in the new adventure? I have only gotten one so far but I read on Snowyclaw's blog that the 1st chest and the last one are 750 gems. The 2nd is beehive, 3rd Greenhouse window, and the 4th is a wall garden. The wall garden is the prize I got and its so awesome! I love it :DD

Lastly, the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a red fedora, a green crossbow, a pink and blue spike, a purple and blue tail, and a gray legend. I'm trying to make it different and colorful. I'm also trying to buy some new items to try out to see what they look like. I hope I don't run out of room if I do though I will have to make a storage account or delete some items I don't want to wear right now.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'm going to do an adventure marathon today! So I can try all of them and earn a ton of gems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment