Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The university of Birdle!

Hey guys. So last night I opened the university of birdle but it didn't turn out to great. The point of it is to have fun but I still would like it if I said ok draw with makeup on your desk then they did that. So as long as people did what I said they could still be random. Oh well I'll try again today.

Next is the new item today the stack of books! It's cute because when you click the color change you get less and less books and in different colors. There perfect for my school! Because we all know birdle is all about learning. *Wink wink*


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blue top hat, purple dinosaur back armor, purple dinosaur tail, a gray legend, and an orange neckalce! I have worn the back armor in a while so I thought I might as well wear it.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment