Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sparklewolf, and fashion!

Hey guys! So if you read Sparklewolf123's last post I got a job helping her post on her blog. I will try to post on there every other day but will keep it pretty AJ related on there and just new items and stuff. But on here will be the regular old me! If you would like to see my first post today here is the link to her blog! It's pretty awesome check it out.
http://sparklewolf123-theajfrappe.blogspot.com/

Next is that I had an idea last night of Coolchico and I to do. So we are going to be making a blog that goes along with your youtube channel! I will be making it on a different account because when you share a blog with someone they can't make changes to the pizap and make pages only posts. So I will be working on that today and Coolchico will too! I hope it's up tomorrow because it is going to be about school, life, fashion, makeup and more! Pretty much real life stuff. It's going to be awesome!!
http://thetwofashionista.blogspot.com/

Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blue top hat, a blue and pink spike, green crossbow, a blue dinosaur tail, and pink high heels. I love my new top hat and this outfit! It's girly yet new yet awesome sauce!! It is defiantly one of my favorite outfits and if I didn't change my outfit everyday then I would keep this for a while. But I love changing my outfit everyday.

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!






No comments:

Post a Comment