Monday, August 19, 2013

Taila, OOTD, and more!

Hey guys! So some of you may be wondering who the heck is Taila? Well Taila is a girl who would have turned 14 last night if she was still alive. Some of you may remember me talking about her a month ago when she died. Taila was a youtube beauty guru who is my age and who was fighting two types of cancer for 6 and a half years before she passed away at 11:22 am on July 16th 2013. Last night on youtube I watched the tribute her family and friends did for her 14th birthday live. It's almost 3 hours long but it really was beautiful. I really miss her even though I never got to meet her and she was the first person I subscribed to on youtube last year and I have been watching her videos ever since. If you don't really want to watch it that's fine but if you could then your awesome! I'm going to be having a marathon of her videos later on this weekend just because I want to. Here's the video and a picture of her.



Next is the rare bonnet! I don't really care for these but the colors are very colorful and springy! Although they do look cute on bunnies on AJ lol. They are usually used for the bunnies who are babies trying to get adopted. Anyways even though I don't really like it you might enjoy it!

Lastly. the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blue head flower, green flower lei, pink boots, a pink sword, and a pink and white tail. Perfect for those girl's that maybe want to chill out in the woods or fight while still looking fabulous!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment