Sunday, August 11, 2013

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!

Hey guys! As you can tell by the title it is the final countdown for school! I'm so excited because I start tomorrow and I just can't wait!!! I probably won't be able to get on AJ as much coming soon with homework but I will still be trying to post daily. I just can't wait!!!!!

Next is the returning item the police hat! I forgot all about these and its cool that they are back but I don't really want one. I don't really think they are that cute so I'm not going to be getting one.


Next my giveaway has ended. I will be picking a winner and sending them their prizes sometime today. So be on the lookout for those people who entered! Thanks everyone for entering and I hope you enjoy your prizes!!

Lastly my outfit of the day. In spirit of back to school I decided to make an awesome AJ school outfit. I'm wearing a blue backpack, a pink fox hat, a gray legend, a yellow heart necklace, and a yellow and red tail! Yay school!!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment