Friday, August 9, 2013

CRAY CRAY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! So I just got on AJ about 10 minutes ago and I walked in Coolchico's den when their was a little girl crying. So I asked like 5 times what was wrong and who she was. She didn't answer so I didn't talk to her. Meanwhile Warrior came in and Coolchico was fixing her den. Then the little girl replied STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!! When all I was doing was talking to warrior. She was saying nonsense that we were laughing at her and stuff when all we did was ask her to leave. Anyways after 10 minutes of this we got her out after we stuck her in a cage. Crazy girl.

Next is the new item for today!! It's the stone craved tool bench! It's pretty neat and I need to buy one myself. I wonder if aj will be making a den based on these items coming. Hmm some kind of outback, wood style den maybe they will be making one near the end of this month! They did when we got all of the items for the burrow den and the mushroom den so I'm thinking they will be making one for these type of items.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a golden unicorn horn, a white phantom shirt, pink tail armor, a pink legend, and a yellow heart necklace. I love this golden unicorn horn that Gggal gave me yesterday because she owed me it in loans! It's perfect and if I hadn't traded my beard then I would be wearing it with this outfit because beard's and unicorn horn's go great together!

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Gggal opened a restaurant at her den called Gggal style foods! It's pretty cool so be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment