Thursday, August 8, 2013

Spikes!!!!!!!

Hey guys as you can tell by the title I'm super excited for AJ's new update! First of all spikes are in the diamond shop in all new colors! So all of the old ones are still rare. I really want a pink and blue spike but I need to save up 2 more diamonds to get one! Hopefully I might be able to win the daily spin. This picture says I have enough but remember I usually use snowyclaw's pictures!


Next is outback imports! It's located in the kimbara outback! I took a look over there and they have some pretty cool items that I picked up!! I wonder if they are going to put some clothing items in there too. That would be cool have some themed for Australia. Have you noticed AJ has been trying to kind of put all of the world on here. Mt. Shiver seems like Antarctica, Kimbara outback Australia, Jamma township North America, and more! I just noticed that this morning and I think it's a pretty cool idea.



Next, the new adventure is coming soon! I'm super excited for it because I'm so close to leveling up. I might play an adventure this morning to level up. It said in the update that it is coming very soon so be on the look in maybe the next week or too. Btw, I wonder when the summer carnival is leaving. Maybe near the end of August? Hmm most people on AJ aren't starting school till September or end of August but I'm starting in just 3 days so I'm guessing mid- August.

Lastly, the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a green beret, back spirit armor, white leaf shoes, pink tail armor, and a green lei. I love this outfit!! It's one of my many favorites and I hope you enjoy it too! If you are wondering how I get outfit ideas I put random stuff together until it looks good!


That's all for today and have a great day!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. The last post was expressing my feelings last night. Some of you may not have liked it but I have every right to express how I feel on here. So don't leave rude comments keep it to yourself. Also remember that this is the first time I have gotten this mad about someone on AJ and that I try not to post these and I only did it because I was EXTREMELY mad. Anyways keep this in mind before doing something you might regret later.



1 comment:

  1. Hiya! How r u doing? I haven't seen u on aj lately! Hope 2 c ya soon!
    ~RainbowShadow

    ReplyDelete