Thursday, August 15, 2013

New adventures coming!

Hey guys! So if you haven't noticed in the adventures they have a new layout! Showing you where new adventures will be soon. It's pretty cool. One has a koala face and another a shovel. Hmm I wonder when AJ is going to make one of these come? In the next update probably! Well I can't wait to see!!

Next AJ now has high heels! They are so cute but I was only able to get one pair because I only had enough for one. I really want all of them though and they look great on foxes! I wonder if AJ is going to come out with some new cool shoes next!!


The summer carnival is leaving soon and now everything is half off! I might be able to get maybe one more tail this weekend before they leave soon. I have pretty much all the tails I want though but they are cute. So be sure to pick up your items before they leave and we have to wait another year for it.


Last is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blue head flower, a green lei, pink high heels, a blue and pink tie-dye shirt, and a pink and white tail! See how great they look! I wonder what they look like on kangaroos? Hmm I'll try that tomorrow if I remember for the outfit of the day.

That's all for today and have a great day!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Like the new banner?

No comments:

Post a Comment