Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thinking of quitting...

READ WHOLE THING BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE OR FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys. So I have been thinking about this lately. I'm thinking of quitting AJ. Now I know I just got a kangaroo and everything but I'm seriously thinking about quitting. AJ is becoming kind of boring. Some people are copying ideas and being mean or drama. I don't think I will quit at least for a couple more months but it's mostly that some people and just getting boring. I don't know if I will but if I do of course this blog will be forever up and I will still check out blogs. Anyways it might just be because of summer and I'm bored, the boring part at least, but the other part is getting kind of bad. Not all my friends do it just some. So I don't know but most likely I will just get back into school and the whole AJ thing and then be back to normal. But I could quit anytime this school year but as I have said before probably won't be quitting till I'm going into highschool. So anyways thanks for reading not as long as my last one but yes. That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Calm down dude calm down I was thinking about it and now I'm not going to quit!

      Delete
  2. Guys she has her own opinion and rights and if she wants to quit AJ let her it is her choice and we have to respect it. :) Though it would be great if u would stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you read the newest post it explains everything :D

      Delete