Monday, August 26, 2013

Rare nerd glasses, and MRI's

Hey guys! So today's rare is rare nerd glasses which were predicted and some people got ahead in the adventures! I bought one they look kind of odd on foxes but I still like them. I wonder what they look like on kangaroos. Also last Halloween at least 30 people were dressed as nerds for Halloween. It's not really original but you know I'm not going to be one this Halloween because my friends and I have other plans.

Next Gggal has another MRI today so she can't go to school again. She told they put her to sleep and she has to lay inside the MRI for 45 minutes. Then when its time to wake up the lady gives her juice to get her energy up, and then her mom made her waffles. Lol I hope she has something to do today because I would be pretty bored if I was her. She could always birdle random people on AJ or watch funny youtube videos. Anyways good luck!

Lastly, is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a blue head flower, a purple spike, freedom wings, a pink dragon tail, and a green legend. I have 5 legends now thanks to trading people. I have blue, purple, gray, pink, and green. This outfit is perfect who girls want to rock the freedom wings but don't know how. Speaking of which be sure to check out our fashion blog today because later on after school we will be showing you are real outfit of the day! 

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment