Wednesday, August 14, 2013

World's biggest scarf!

Hey guys! So the title has a little story behind it from English class today. I was sitting their when our teacher Mr. Mason was talking and he said so let's say I'm talking to (insert my name here) and she likes knitting and she made the world's biggest scarf over the summer. Now I don't knit and he lead off on why you should raise your hand before getting up so he knows where you are. Anyways people thought I actually made a scarf really big so ya lol.

Next is the kangaroo plushie! It's sold in the diamond shop. It's super cute but I'm saving my diamonds for one more week so then I can get a spike! Anyways otherwise I would get that!


Last is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a cupcake hat, green mechanic wings, a purple dragon glove, an orange necklace and a pink and white tail. It's perfect for weird people who love cupcakes!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Sorry for not posting yesterday as I have school I'm super tried so ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment