Friday, August 2, 2013

Good news and bad news.

Hey guys so let's start with the good news. So the good news is tomorrow I'm getting a kangaroo!!! Ok so Coolchico said she wanted to get me a card with one so I'm payed her in epic wonders items up to 16,000 gems since it's costing her 16 bucks. Anyways ya! I'm so excited to get it :D


Ok time for the bad news. Yesterday I was so happy because my parents were letting me do my youtube after they didn't want me to. Well they decided that they just don't want me to do it. So sorry Coolchico and everyone I can't do videos anymore on youtube. Maybe when I'm 14 they just worry so ya.

The new item for today is in the summer carnival and is so cute!!!!!!!!! It's a giant pet fox plushie! OMG its adorable! I think I might get one but it will probably be really tiny even though it says its giant. I don't care though I might get it. Though I said this with the owl plushies and I ended up trading both of them a day later. So I will have to think about this.


Lastly the outfit of the day! By the way Coolchico and I are twinises!! Lol. I'm wearing a purple dinosaur tail, purple dinosaur back armor, a white flower crown, a pink heart necklace, and a purple legend glove! Coolchico traded me both of the dinosaur items and I love them!!! Thanks again and I really like this outfit one of my favorite's!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Yesterday I updated Jammer of the month and I will be updating the giveaway within a couple days so be sure to check that out! Also for jammer of the month if you are friend it does mean you will win jammer of the month!! I have picked random people but I have picked friends so ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I think ur blog is super cool. I just found it and I am going to read it everyday. I may not comment but yeah. U wanna be buddies? That would be super duper EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thanks for coming by! I would love to be buddies I will buddy you on AJ if I know your user name :D

    ReplyDelete