Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Homework, gggal and more!

Hey guys so I had a lot of homework to do from school today so sorry for not being on. I had kind of a lot of math homework, and some stuff I had to do for literacy. So I had to do that before getting on AJ or posting. But as my teachers say they are already trying to get us ready for the workload in high school. Oh well school is still fun and we had picture day today and my picture turned out pretty good! It's my favorite out of all my middle school pictures.

Next gggal has to get an MRI today for her foot. So wish her luck! I'm sure she will be fine and by getting one it will help the doctors figure out what they can do next to make her foot better! Anyways ya :D

Next is the new item for today. It's the lion hat the returing item! You can find this in the clothing shop but I don't really like hats like this. You might but I'm going to pass on picking one up. Also I have noticed that most people don't really get hats like this or the cat ones. I wonder why AJ keeps them around if they aren't that popular hmm.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing an orange beret, pink and blue spike, a purple and blue tail, spirit armor, and an orange high heels! Like my spike? I got this morning after saving up for 2 weeks for it! I love it and the next one I want to get is either another spike collar or a matching wristband. Which should I get? Comment down below your suggestions!

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. One of my bff's from school started playing AJ again! So I might be with her helping show her how to do some things. She's super nice and fun so if you want to buddy her her user is bmanuppe. 


1 comment:

  1. I sent her a buddy request and said I'm bird let bff. aka share non bff! XD hopefully she understands!

    ReplyDelete