Monday, August 12, 2013

GGGAL BIT HER DAD!!!!!!!

Hey guys! So the title is not very true but it still is. She bit her dad with her oven mitt that looks like a puppet. So calm down she didn't actually go I'm going to bite dad today! Lol I was like why?? When she told me that until she explained it XD

School went awesome today! I even got a top locker with no one on the bottom! All of my teachers are nice and I have at least 1 bff in each class expect for math. So it's working out pretty well and so far I love 8th grade!!!!

Lastly, the outfit of the day and the rare. I'm too lazy for the rare picture but it's rare hair. As for the outfit I'm wearing blue dragonfly wings, a white fox hat, a pink bracelet, a black heart necklace, and last a blue and purple tail! I love love love this outfit. I just mixed different colors together and bah boom its awesome!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment