Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mean teacher's and their desks!

Hey guys. So I have one mean teacher at school that I really don't like. Ok so first of all I have math right in the morning at 7:30 I mean who can do math that early! So I'm just trying to wake up and figure out the problems. Well today this teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom even though I really needed to, and she got mad at me for supposedly writing in my math book when it was there from the previous owner. So maybe she was having a bad day but she made me mad. Oh well I had a better day once math ended. So it's all good.

Next is the new item for today. It's a teacher's desk. I'm going to be getting one because I'm thinking of opening my own birdle's university. It's not like any other! I'll tell you guys when it is open but for birdle's university is in construction.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! Look guys it's baby birdle! I'm wearing a rare yellow bonnet, blue dragonfly wings, purple dragon glove, and a purple dinosaur tail. Lol I'm not really a baby but I did like this outfit because it's different but still cute! Without looking too young.

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


2 comments: