Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's September!

Hey guys and I'm posting kind of late but I still have to finish my art project and I have been working on that for around an hour so I'm taking a half hour break so I can post and play AJ then I will work for another hour and hopefully by then I will be done with it.

The new item today is the September birthstone! I need to pick one up to add to my collection! Can you guys believe there is only 3 months left in 2013?!! This year has gone by pretty fast in my opinon and I can't wait till 2014 because of my birthday and ya!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a freedom helmet, a rare heart necklace, red mechanic wings, a blue dinosaur tail, and pink sandals. It's perfect so you can still have your freedom in  there but you don't have to always have the traditional freedom helmet and wings even though that is cute!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment