Sunday, August 4, 2013

Regrading the last post and Tie-Dye shirt!!!

Hey guys! So first of all I need to talk about the last post. People are freaking out left and right so I should explain about that. First of all I'm not quitting. I think I was just a little bummed out because I found out yesterday that I didn't win the nook HD library contest and neither did my mom. I'm over that now. Second just summer and we all this time as Coolchico put it. So anyways I'm not quitting right now as far as I know so you can untwist your little panties lol ok we good ok.

Next is the new item the tie-dye shirt! I bought about 5 of these because they look so good on kangaroos and are so cute and colorful! My outfit of the day is featuring one that I will be showing you guys next! Anyways as we hoped last week they came to us! Lol I love them personally and would like to get the rest of the colors. Do you guys like them? I think they are even better then phantom shirts!!


Next outfit of the day!! I'm wearing a purple pink tie-dye shirt with, a pink party hat, green tail armor, a yellow heart locket, and a white friendship bracelet. See how cute the shirt is! I love this outfit and I think it is one of my new favorite's! Although I say that with pretty much every outfit.


Lastly, Coolchico reminded me yesterday of my movie Finding Birdle that I was going to do! But I'm thinking of doing that along with another surprise for 300 posts. Only 37 away counting this post! Lol but anyways you will have to wait and see what happens!!!!! Also Gggal is coming home from vacation today! I saw her last night on AJ before I had to go for the night but she said that she has to just drive all day. Hope you have a safe drive home!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Coolchico I will get you your zios mask sometime today!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad u r not quitting aj! R u going to do a giveaway anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw that comment was from me, rainbowshadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes I should have a giveaway up by the time I post today!!

      Delete