Saturday, August 17, 2013

Drama llama's

Hey guys! Ok so a bunch of drama is going down in the past couple of days and I'm going to try and clear it up. Puptart, you are not a monster and I was not spreading rumors about you, and I may choose to you forgive you. Give me some time to think and don't quit. I don't care if you are friends with Golden I just cared that you didn't believe me. Rainbowshadow, I deleted you yesterday because you were being mean and complaning. Don't even try to deny it I have witness. So for you to come on here and say you are showing the "real me" is wrong. I have ever right to delete you so you will have to move on and deal with it. As for the golden thing I'm not forgiving Golden and I'm fine if other people are friends with her as long as they don't try to make me make up with her. Anyways I hope this is now settled.

Next is the new item in the diamond shop! It's adventure music! I never have my music on though on AJ because I don't really like it so I won't be getting this. It still cool though!


Last is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a yellow head flower crown, pink bow, a purple lei, pink high heels, and a purple dinosaur tail! I came up with this cute springy outfit by putting random colors together until it looked good!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment