Friday, August 30, 2013

Giant bubblegum machine!!

Hey guys you are probably wondering why I am posting so early since I should be at school. Well I really don't feel good today. My head is stuffed up and whenever I sit up or walk it feels like I'm hitting my head against a wall, plus I can't sleep because I woke up for school this morning and I felt like poop so my mom was like your staying home today. So I'm already sick and I still have school work to do. Art, literacy, math, and taking a test online woo hoo. At least I get to lay in bed all day and feel better!! Hopefully I'll be a happy ball of sunshine tomorrow!!

Next is the new item today is a giant bubblegum machine! I love this thing!! You know those little ones that are beta well even though this isn't beta it looks like it and now you can get one! It looks great in my den so be sure to pick one up!!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! As you can tell I'm using my giraffe! I just thought this was a cute outfit and decided to show you on my giraffe today!! I'm wearing my pink party hat, a blue heart necklace, a blue skirt, and a purple and blue raccoon tail! It's great for anyone who doesn't know what to put on their giraffe or how to be girly.


That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment