Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Spiders, Sparklewolf, and swimming!

Hey guys! Look the title all starts with s's well most of it. Anyways let me start with spiders. The new item today is a giant pet spider plushie! I don't even think it looks like one it looks so cute and adorable and if I saw this without the name I would be like hmmmm what the birdle is that?!! But anyways I'm not going to be getting one because I don't like spiders lol.


Next sparklewolf. Yesterday sparklewolf, wolfstar62867, coolchico, and I were on tinychat. When Coolchico and sparklewolf123 got in a fight. Everyone left and was upset and now I'm not friends with her but because of other reasons to that I don't want to discuss. Anyways sorry sparklewolf I just don't wanna be friends anymore so ya.

Next swimming!! I'm going swimming with my bff later on today so I probably won't be on till later tonight. I'm super excited lol!

Lastly the outfit of the day!!!! A blue sunhat, with a green phantom shirt, a pink bracelet, a purple and blue necklace, and an orange and red tail! It's a perfect summery/fall outfit that I love! I love the hat on the kangaroo it is so cute!!!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment