Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tips, and stoves.

Hey guys! So I made a video for our youtube channel about tips for middle schoolers. I'm going to have it down below and I hope it helps you guys who maybe just need some tips in general!


Next is the new item stoves! Sold in kimbara outback! I love this stove and it goes along to match with all of the other items they put out. I sold my cake bake kitchen to get something so I'm going to be getting one of these because it looks a lot like it expect you probably can't bake a cake. Oh well still cool!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a green crown, a pink and blue spike, purple back armor, a white friendship bracelet, and a green and purple tail! It's great for those girls that want to be a princess with a fierce edge. Plus the crown is something I usually don't wear and I'm trying to bring new pieces into my outfits.

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment