Wednesday, August 7, 2013

GOLDENHUNTER7 DON'T TRUST HER!!

OMG I'm so furious right now. Coolchico walked in her den and found goldenhunter7 talking about, Gggal, warriorcatz2, Coolchico, and me! She told us what she said I will write it down below. Warning its super bad!!

Gggal: She called magical the b word. And she said that she just wanted attention all the time!

Coolchico: Told coolchico to go die and called her the b word. Told her she has no sense of style or friends, called her a wh**re, and said that her brother killed himself because he was nice to her.

Warrior: Said that warrior was only her friend because she wanted to be popular like her.

Finally me: She called me a s**t, said I asked for everything and that I was a brat.

Wow. Goldenhunter7 we will all NEVER forgive you for this. How could you say this about us. I mean even if warrior wouldn't let billtom in her den you don't have to go off and be all nasty. Beware Golden you can say stuff about me I don't care I know I'm better then that but no one messes with my friends!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

5 comments: