Sunday, August 18, 2013

Emu eggs!!

Hey guys! Today's new item is the emu egg in outback imports! It's so cute I got myself one to put in my den. It kind of reminds me that other egg on a podium ya lol. The rare one do you get what I'm saying? Maybe??? Lol I hope at least some people do.


Sorry for not being on AJ all day. I had to go to chruch and between today and yesterday clean out my closet and drawers and that took around 3 hours for each side of the closet. So a total of 6 hours. But it looks really nice now so I'm happy.

Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a white beret, a fire necklace, green tail armor, a brown bow, and blue high heels. Cute for tomboy's who still want to be a little dressed up!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment