Thursday, August 1, 2013

Party rock anthem birdle style!

Hey guys so this morning someone in the township was like party rock anthem video at my den so of course I had to go. I started singing when they said stop singing and this is how the lyrics turned out.

Lyrics:
Party rockers in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make birdle slapple ya
Just put your birdles up 
Slap slap slap slap slap 
Slap slap slap slap slap 
Slap slap slap slap slap
Slap Slap
Now birdle's gonna eat your face
And send you to a random place
And we gonna make you eat your mom
Because she tastes so yummy!
Slapples all
The end the end the end
Goodnight everybody I will be here all week!!!

See it sounded like I would be normal for once but we all know thats not going to happen with a birdle. You see usually when someone is like party at my den or prom at my den stuff like that I just have to go crash it and be weird. Once at a prom I crashed they crowned me queen at the end LOL and I was just being random to get people dancing because no one was. It was fun! :D

Next is the outfit of the day! Today I'm wearing a black head flower crown, green mechanic wings, a purple and green tail, a gray legend, and a purple necklace. Thanks Coolchico for the green wings!! She gave me the bff discount where I have a punch card apparently and shes like its filled up so you get a free prize! Lol and she traded me these!

Happy August all you people out there. My summer will be ending in 11 days since because of this I'm going to be having an end of summer vacation/start of school party! I will write all of the details down below and I hope you can all make it!!! Also I'm going to be updating the giveaway today or tomorrow and the Jammer of the month once I find one. So be sure to check out those pages between today and tomorrow!

Party details:
When: Saturday August 10th
Where: My den
RSVP: Please do this not many people do.
Bring: The inner party animal in you/ dress up in summery clothes.
Time:2:00-3:00 my time

That's all for today and have a great day!!!!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




2 comments:

  1. I am totally coming to ur party! School starts sooooo early 4 u!!!
    Mine starts a Month later. When did summer start 4 u???

    ReplyDelete