Thursday, August 22, 2013

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!

Hey guys as you can tell by the title it's adventure time! This is because cosmo's new adventure came out! I tried about halfway through it and got stuck so I'm going to play it again later. It is pretty hard and the adventures are getting harder and harder to do but are still fun. Unfortunately only members can play it right now since it is in the beta testing stage but don't worry you non-members will be able to play it soon.


Tomorrow I have 3 tests at school already. One in math, one in literacy, and one in social studies. I already know all of the info and I get to use my notes on the math test so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a good grade on each one! So if I'm not on tonight than I'm probably studying for my other two tests.

Next the new item today is a desk and chair set. Perfect for going to back to school even though most schools don't use desks anymore expect in high school. My school does in some classes in others we just have regular tables. I need to pick one of these up and perfect for people that make schools on AJ.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing yellow butterfly glasses, an orange necklace, a pink tie dye shirt, a gray legend, and a pink and white tail. Ahh look at all the pretty fall colors. I'm pretty excited about fall and tired of the hot sweaty days of summer. What about you guys?

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment