Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fashion bloggity, and chalkboards!

Hey guys so yesterday Coolchico and I finally finished working on our fashion blog! It is still a work in progress so on most pages there isn't much up yet. But we are going to post everyday if we can and it's going to be awesome. Here's the link if you want to check it out!
http://thetwofashionista.blogspot.com/

Next the new item for today is a chalkboard! It would be so cool if you could actually write on it, as a mini game to teach people for gems. I don't know but it would be cool. I wonder if they are going to come out with a white board next keeping in with the school theme. It's perfect for anyone who wants to make a little school!!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! This time on my kangaroo. I got the 3 diamond bonus today this is my third time getting it so I got another spiked collar. I'm wearing a black head flower crown, a purple spiked collar, a purple worn, orange high heels, and a pink and white tail! It's a cute kind of halloween/ not springy thingy lol.


That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment