Saturday, August 10, 2013

Spiked wristband and party!!

Hey guys! Today in the diamond shop their are now spiked wristbands! They are also three diamonds so you can choose which one you would like. I'm going to be getting in 2 weeks the spike collar. Because that is my favorite of all of the spikes. Which one is your guys??

BTW: Remember I use Snowyclaw's pictures!!

Next is I'm going to be ending the back to school giveaway tomorrow. This is because I start school on Monday and I probably won't have time to post in the morning. So I will usually be posting in the afternoon right when I get home or after homework. Maybe sometimes in the morning if I have time! So be sure that you are entered because I'm picking a winner tomorrow!!

Next my party is today!! It will be at 2:00 my time so I hope you all can make it! Be sure to dress up in a school outfit or end of summer outfit. I picked out some kind of odd games but they are really fun! Can't wait to see all of your outfits and see you their!!

Lastly is my outfit of the day. I'm wearing blue dragonfly wings, a purple dragon glove, a purple flower crown, a green flower necklace, and green tail armor. It's a more spring colored outfit but I still love it!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment