Saturday, August 3, 2013

My new kangaroo!!

Hey guys! So I got a kangaroo yesterday when I thought I was going to be getting one today! It's pretty awesome and I love it! So for today's outfit of the day I'm using my kangaroo!!! I'm wearing blue dragonfly wings, a black head flower crown, a red friendship bracelet, a purple dinosaur tail, and an orange necklace. The dragonfly wings look super awesome on kangaroos so I have to get some more!!

Next the new item for today is the pet fox plushie! As I said before I don't really like buying these because of the size but they are all adorable. Maybe one day I'll just go buy a ton of them and make a cute collection. Of course I would have to have a ton of tickets but you know it would still be kind of cool. I wonder when the summer carnival is going to end this year. I think it ended sometime at the end of July or mid August last year but I don't remember. 


Lastly, I'm counting down the this last almost a week left of summer till school starts. Wolfstar62867 is so lucky because she gets to start school in 2 days! But anyways I will be having to go to bed earlier to get used to get up earlier and going to sleep earlier so be aware of that! Also today I met a new fan who reads my blog! She's pretty nice and we are buddies now and her user is rainbowshadow. BTW her user name is so awesome!!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment: