Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hey guys Happy Halloween! Sorry for not posting yesterday I had to work on an Art project, and homework so I was pretty busy and was too tired to post. My friends and I won the costume contest at school though and we had so much fun dancing and laughing at the school dance. I hope you all are having a great Halloween and I'm going trick or treating later on tonight.

Next is the new item today which is the Phantom Cannon. I love this item it's so cute and awesome for your den! This is sold in Suken Treasures so it has to go underwater but it will still be awesome.



Lastly is the last Halloween outfit of the day! I'm sad it's ending but you guys get to see the final costume!! Today I'm trying to be a ninja! It may not be that exicting I was going to do a goddess like I was in real life but I couldn't figure it out on AJ so ninja is the final costume until next year. I'm wearing, a black flower crown, and black boots. All you need is to wear all black and your done!!



That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!








No comments:

Post a Comment