Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkins, and gills.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy with my bff all day yesterday and by the time she left it was like 9 at night so I was too tired to post. Also random side fact is that we were at an indoor pool yesterday and I slipped on one of those blue boards to swim with on the side of the pool and fell on my tailbone so my tailbone really hurts today.

Next is the new item for today, first is the Salamander gills. Next is the Surprised Jack o latern which I love both of these and are going to picking these up to make my den more awesome and just to wear. Speaking of Halloween stuff I am going to be having a Halloween party soon so stay tuned in the next week or two for more details about that.


Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I decided to try and dress as a pumpkin. But I didn't want to just do orange and brown colors so I put on some orange clothes to spice it up a bit. I'm wearing an orange flower head crown, an orange necklace, and an orange skirt.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'm going to go get pumpkins next weekend from my dad's friend who he works with yard. I'm naming mine Bob the 3rd and I'm going to decorate him with markers instead of carving him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment