Friday, October 25, 2013

Mister Pumpkin, and Candy Scorpions.

Hey guys! Today we had to go to Walmart to get the rest of my Halloween costume so I could finish it this weekend. While we were there my mom let me get a giant pumpkin which I named Mister Pumpkin. He is not married so don't mistake it as Mr. Pumpkin. I don't really like carving pumpkins so I'm just going to wash him off later and draw on him with markers so it still looks festive. Are you guys getting pumpkins are decorating for Halloween?

Next are the new items for today. Some of you may be wondering what are Candy Scorpions well I just mashed two names of the new items for today together to make it sound cool. Anyways first is the Scorpion helmet in Epic Wonders, and the Candy bowl. Along with the underwater horns. I need to really get some more of the Halloween stuff on Jamma like the pumpkins and candy bowls so I can finish my den.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be, Ronald Mcdonald because I like the character on the commercials. I'm wearing, a red flower crown, a red heart necklace, a yellow skirt, and red boots. Pretty simple to make and then just add white and red coloring and BAH BAM your Ronald Mcdonald.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. In tomorrow's post I'll be mentioning my Halloween party hope you all can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment