Thursday, October 3, 2013

Minnie mouse and phantoms.

Hey guys! The new items for today are the returning giant phantom and the phantoms lights. The phantoms lights are sold in Suken Treasures while for course the giant phantom is sold in Jam Mart Furniture. I love both of these but I need to get an underwater den again to get the underwater lights.

Next is that I was thinking the other day about what is going to happen with the adventures now that we have defeated the phantom king. Coolchico said maybe their will be a phantom queen. Hmm, maybe the phantom king will come to back to life or something else will invade jamma. Either way I'm up for a challenge.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to Minnie Mouse.All you need is a red head flower, rare white heart necklace or other white necklace, a red blanket for minnie's dress, and beige high heels for Minnie's shoes. I really love this outfit and had so much fun making it!

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment