Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello, Aloha, Guten tag, Bonjour!

Hey guys! So you might be wondering why I'm saying all of these different hello's at the top. Yesterday I was checking my blog's stats and it was telling me where people were watching my blog. People all over the world have been ready this blog everyday and that really amazes me that that many people found out about this and like it. So wherever you live Hello I love you!!

Next is that I finished my AJMV yesterday and it turned out pretty good. It's my best one so far and it took a while to work on so I hope you enjoy it! The song I did was Team by Lorde and I love this song its so good. I might start trying to do an AJMV at least once a month but that might not work considering I'm sometimes busy on the weekends and because of school. So I will try to do these more often but I'm not promising anything.

Next is the new items for today. First is the eyeball hat which looks great if you want to look odd.Next is the creepy tree in Epic Wonders which I might be picking up. Lastly is the spooky eyebolts which are sold underwater and great for your ocean animals.



Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I am trying to be one of AJ's famous stars Julain2! I'm using his fox's outfit just so you know. I'm wearing a blue top hat, and a blue worn. Then he just has black and white colors so it's a very guyish outfit since he is a guy but I'll still wear it!

That's all for today and have a great day!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment