Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome to November!

Hey guys! Happy 1st of November! If you haven't noticed I changed the music, background, header, and you will see that I changed the banner at the end of this post. November is filled with birthdays, anniversaries, Thanksgiving, and more. I'm so excited because in 21 days will be the blog's first anniversary. Stay in store for what is going to happen.

Next are the new item for today. The Topaz birthstone which is really pretty. I like all the birthstones actually and they look so awesome all together.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm thinking for this month to do throwback Thursday's where I show a previous outfit of the day or post or just something I did before. If I don't do it next Thursday I probably forgot but I will try to do it every Thursday this month as a kind of fun remembering thing. Anyways, I'm wearing, a white flower crown, an orange collar, a white crossbow, and red boots. This is the same outfit I'm wearing on the banner and signoff but I loved it so I wanted to show you guys it.

That's all for today and have a great day!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I won't be on AJ much tonight volunteering at my Church harvest party.




No comments:

Post a Comment