Monday, October 21, 2013

Leaf fights, and CC's funeral.

Hey guys! Yesterday after church I had a leaf fight with my brother because it is looking so pretty now and all the leaves are falling so I just picked up a ton of them and stuffed them down my brother's shirt which started the great leaf fight. This weekend since I only have 2 more days of school this week I'm going to get pumpkins, have a sleepover, and work on projects not for school but for other things. Anyways I'm excited.

Next is that yesterday I had a fake funeral for Coolchico on Skype. She asked Micah her crush a question on his question page and he didn't respond right away so she was like OH NO HES DEAD I SHALL GO WITH HIM and fake died. So I was like we are here today because Coolchico thought Micah was dead when he really wasn't lol. She isn't actually dead FYI so don't get the wrong idea.

Next is the new rare for today which is the Rare Spooky Halo. It doesn't look like anything great to me but it's cool if you want to be a dark angel instead of the classic nice ones we all think about. Also following that there is another returning item which is the creature mask. I actually think this one is really cute and it doesn't freak me out. The last item is Airplane wings which are so awesome! Now you can actually fly without having to be a superhero or bird.
\

Lastly is my Halloween outfit of the day! I'm trying to be the What does the fox say man from the video. This costume is really not that complicated all you need to do is have an AJ fox and dress in brown and orange and white colors and clothes. I'm wearing, an orange studded collar and I just decided on only that because I thought it fit the outfit.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S Happy 13,000 pageviews( Will probably be that after I post this!)


No comments:

Post a Comment