Monday, October 28, 2013

Late Start, and Scary elf bracelets.

Hey guys! So you may be wondering Birdle why are you in school right now? It's because I have an orthodontist  appointment at 9 here and my school starts at 7:30 so I'm just going to school late today so I have time to post this morning yay! Which is good because I will have to make up the math I missed this morning later, study vocab, do my 1-pager, and read plus any other homework I'll have so I'll kind of have a lot!

Next is the rare item for today which is the Scary elf bracelets. These don't look that scary but just using the Halloween colors I guess they classify as that. Oh well.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Can you believe Halloween is almost here?! I can't and I'm so excited for it on Thursday. Today I'm trying to be, Miley Cyrus but this was a little hard to do on AJ so you have to creative and work with what you have. I'm wearing, a white fedora, a white crossbow, and a white friendship bracelet. I was trying to do her we can't stop look it doesn't look exact but it's good enough for me!


That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'll be changing the blog's theme this weekend since I probably won't have time to do it this week. Otherwise I will on Friday or Saturday have it changed.





No comments:

Post a Comment