Tuesday, October 22, 2013

YAY BOOKS!!

Hey guys so today I got 3 books that I really really wanted. Two on my nook which are Allegiant and Never Fade and one from the library which is The House of Hades. I'm probably going to finish Allegiant by Thrusday or Friday even though it's like 500 pages I usually read her books pretty fast. So after I finish posting I'm going to read and study for a science test some more so I won't be on much tonight.

Next is the new items for today which are, the phantom head in epic wonders, and a coral tombstone. Both are awesome and the phantom head is actually a pretty awesome outfit starter and not just for Halloween. Speaking of which is coming up in 9 DAYS. I'm so excited for Halloween and my school's Halloween dance you know its gonna be awesome. :D

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be Red Riding Hood. I'm wearing a red flower crown, a red heart locket, red boots, and a red royal cape. This look is super easy all you need is some red clothes and change your colors to brown and tan and their you go you can now be Red Riding Hood, just beware of the wolf!

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!







No comments:

Post a Comment