Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween party, and Claws.

Hey guys! So as I mentioned yesterday in the P.S. of the post I am having a Halloween party. I'm going to be having it tomorrow and here are all the details.

Date:Sunday October 27th
Time: 3:00 Mountain Time
Where: Birdle's den
Who: Everyone is invited
Bring: Just dress up in a Halloween costume
Games: We are going to be having a costume contest, and lots more games!

I hope all of you guys can come to it it's going to be lots of fun!!

Next are the new items for today. First are the scorpion claws sold in Epic wonders and then the underwater halo. I kind of like these claws they look creepy but cool. I saw some people wearing the helmets yesterday and I don't think I'm going to be getting one because they just aren't my style.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be, the Queen of Hearts. My friends and I were Alice in Wonderland last Halloween so this brings back memories!! I'm wearing, a yellow crown, a gold chain necklace, a red royal cape, and black boots. This outfit is easy to make and you can go fancier with using items from Epic Wonders but I didn't have enough gems for that so this will do.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment