Saturday, October 5, 2013

Elmo and vampires.

Hey guys! There is two returning items for today that will make you and your den look awesome for Halloween. First is the vampire mask in Jam mart clothing. Great if you want to dress a vampire or just rock it any day. Also there is the returning bat tombstone. I hope everyone is just using these for decoration and not actually have funereal or killing bats. That would be really creepy.



Next is that I feel I need to make an AJMV. I haven't made one in a while and I know a couple weeks ago I said I was going to make one but I decided now that I really should make one for you guys. I mean all you read my blog and comment everyday usually so I'm going to make one. You shall have to wait till probably Monday to see it and the song I'm choosing but it's going to be awesome.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be Elmo while still look good. I'm wearing an orange necklace, an orange skirt, and a red friendship bracelet. Elmo looks really cute now thanks to me just kidding.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. If you ever have me move in as a roommate I'm bringing along my pet phantom Jerry.






1 comment:

  1. Ooh cool! My little nephew Anthony loves Elmo x3

    And sounds like your phantom would be a cool pet! I need to get a cupcake bat before my membership runs out.

    Hoopla! ^.^

    ReplyDelete