Saturday, October 19, 2013

Brains, and Bats.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late and not posting yesterday. Yesterday I was playing a game that my mom rented and it was like 9 when I realized I needed to post and I was too tired. I'm also posting late today because I was busy most of the just was like wow I need to post. Also I was talking to Coolchico on Skype and I realized this:

  • I'm going to High School with Wolfstar62867 and Dragonwolf70
  • I'm graduating Middle School
  • Coolchico is going to be graduating Middle school in a year
  • Gggal and Puptart and Sparklewolf123 are graduating Elementary School
  • The above are also going to start Middle school
It just amazes me what's happening and it's just like wow we all are growing up but it's still awesome because all of us are going to be doing something new or going away from something old and moving on.

Next is the new items for today which are the bat glasses and brain helmet. The brain helmet is so awesome I'm going to be picking some up to wear in future outfits.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day. Today I'm trying to be Dory from Finding Nemo. I'm wearing, just my colors since fish don't wear clothes and I thought these colors made the outfit look cool from the picture I was looking at of her.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





No comments:

Post a Comment