Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Annoyed and tired.

Hey guys! So I'm really annoyed by stupid,or mean people at school or just in general annoying people that made me want to slap them. So if I get annoyed or yell at you it's because I'm cranky and I'm also tired even though it's only Tuesday. I haven't been able to get so sleep and just homework and I had to go to the dentist after school today so ya.

Next is the new item for today. The scorpion tail is the only new item today and it is sold in Epic Wonders. It kind of reminds me of the elf tail armor but it's still cool.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be, a common Aj girl instead of common white girl which is a tag on youtube and is not actually just for white people it is for any race so I'm not trying to be racist FYI. I've seen a lot of people trying to copy Lilacpetal and Bepper so this is what this outfit is based on with what I have. I'm wearing, a white fedora, a blue spike, a blue worn, a pink tail armor, and a pink legend.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





1 comment:

  1. hi, i would like to enter this competition:

    Username: Creamcake021

    Status: member

    What i like about your blog: well i like how much effort you put in your blog and your pictures but i think your blog is one of the best i've seen so far

    How: Send on jam-a-gram please

    ReplyDelete