Sunday, October 13, 2013

Height, Skull Helmets, and Coolchico.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late but I was kind of busy today with Church and shopping for shoes with my parents and I ended up getting my Halloween costume already so I'm happy that that is out of the way. If I'm not posting in the morning or right after school then I'm busy doing something and lately I have been really tired since school started even on the weekends but that 3-day weekend was what I needed. Also I have a four day weekend in 2 weeks because of conferences.

Next is that Coolchico hasn't been on in 3 days so I hope she is ok and not hurt, in trouble or something like that. I'm going to call her tomorrow if she doesn't get on by tomorrow after school to see what's going on. I sent her emails and I thought maybe she is taking an AJ break but she usually would answer my emails or something so we shall see.

Also is that I was taking a height predictor thing last night and it said that I will be between 5'9 and 5'11 and I'm already 5'7 so I'm pretty tall and 5'11 is super tall for a girl. My dad is 6'1 so I would almost be as tall as him and taller then my mom.

Next is the new item of the day which is a Skull helmet. It's great if you want to be a skeleton to go along with your perfect Halloween outfit. It is sold underwater though so you must get it there but that's ok both land and underwater animals can be decked out for Halloween.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day. I'm trying to be an angel today. I'm wearing a purple halo, red mechanic wings, a rare heart necklace, and pink sandals. It's great for pink lovers or all time which I am one of them.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I realized that yesterday was my 300th post for this year so yay!!



No comments:

Post a Comment