Friday, October 4, 2013

Monster teeth and Cinderella.

Hey guys! Lots of returning items today so let's get started. First is that monster teeth have returned. I picked up a pair because they are so cute and come in tons of cool colors. Next is that Frankenstein masks have also returned. I like these but I don't really want to wear one besides Halloween so I might get one. The last two are the animal day world banner and the Pet Haunted house! These are both awesome and perfect to match your den for Halloween. Especially if you have the Halloween den and the Halloween pet house.


Next is that I'm happy because I have no school next Friday due to a teacher work day and the 8th grade won the 10 extra minutes at lunch in our competition we had to raise money at school. Everyone was like YES THOSE LITTLE CHILDREN HAD NO CHANCE! My whole class has won our competitions every year since 6th grade. I guess we are just lucky.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day. Today I'm being Cinderella. I'm wearing a white flower head crown, a gold necklace, a blue skirt, a blue and purple tail, and blue high heels. I wanted white high heels but they didn't have those so I settled for blue instead of white boots. Please leave comments down below what you want to see for the next outfit so in the future I can try and do everyone.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway! It ends in 3 days.








No comments:

Post a Comment