Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scary antlers and Unicorns!

Hey guys! Today is my last day of school for this week and I'm so excited to go to school and get this day over with. (FYI if you haven't guessed already I'm posting before school.) But it stinks because all of my other AJ friends still have school for the next two days as far as I know. So I won't get to hang with you guys a ton until the weekend but that's ok I'll be doing stuff to keep me busy.

Next are the new items for today which are Scary Antlers, and the Superhero Cape. I kind of wish one day on AJ they would sell all of the rares in stores and betas and it was a one day sale only. I mean all the people that play AJ who are members would get the stuff but people joining would still be able to trade for them. Even though this would cause so much fighting it would still be cool. I don't care that their rare I just like certain items for outfits.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be a Rainbow unicorn because who doesn't love a unicorn?! I'm wearing a golden unicorn horn, a rare heart locket, a green crossbow, beige high heels, and a pink and white raccoon tail. This outfit is also super easy to make you just need a unicorn horn and to make sure you incorporate every color of the rainbow.



That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment