Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cupid, and Arrows.

Hey guys! Today's new items are the Silly Arrow which is so cute, and the Pumpkin head. I like both of these and how they are incorporating Halloween items underwater too so your animals can be festive on land and underwater.

Next is that I was buying the new gemstone this month and I forgot last month's one so if you have one you would like to trade please leave a comment down below, or tell me. Don't send me them please I feel bad taking people's items unless it's a gift for my birthday and they want want to send me it. I will send you an item back though if you did that but I like trading.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be Love struck cupid. I'm wearing a blue Silly arrow, freedom wings, and a rare heart necklace.I didn't have angel wings or the money to buy them so I just used my freedom and they look just as great.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment