Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Batman and Mummy Masks.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday I was just really tired from tests all day and waking up and I wasn't really in the mood to post so sorry about that everything is back to normal today so it's all good.

Next is the new item for today! It's the returning Mummy Mask. It's awesome if you want to be a mummy this Halloween or if you just want to look cute while still sporting the mummy mask.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be batman. I'm wearing a black head flower crown, rare scary bat wings, a black heart necklace, and an orange and red tail. I love this outfit because I do look like Batman but I look stylish.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment