Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dad Services, and Creepy Clown Masks.

Hey guys! You might already know what I'm talking about when I mean Dad Services if you have read Coolchico's post for today. Well last night a guy asked her out that she knew a little so we were all on tiny and I played as Coolchico's dad. The dude was rude and nasty so I went all Birdle insane on him. So if you need my help for any guy I'll help you for on this go to her website which is on my cool blogs or you probably already know it.

Next is the new items for today. The Skeleton suit and clown mask which I like to call the Creepy Clown Mask because honestly it freaks me out a little. If i wore this I would defiently be trying to scare someone but the Skeleton suit is so cute I'm going to be picking one up.

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day!! Today I'm trying to be Katy Perry who is awesome and loves to wear cool costumes but this is a more down low one. I'm wearing a purple flower crown, a gold necklace, an orange skirt, an orange and yellow tail and black boots. It's still cute but if people ask who you are you can go YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRR! And I think they will get the idea.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! 

P.S. My art teacher is awesome I won a quiz so I got a big bag of Skittles! 







No comments:

Post a Comment